Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Kept Woman

Dear Mom,
I love you. You encouraged me to be strong, smart, and to take little to no mess. You can definitely bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan. I aspire to be like you, hope to be as amazing as you are when I "grow up."

But what if maybe for a bit of time while I'm finding myself, I let some of that "I am woman, hear me roar" go? What if instead I allowed myself to be a trophy piece, arm decoration to some nice man? This man would, in exchange for witnessing my beauty (No, Mom not THAT beauty!), buy me nice dinners, take me to fancy places, and buy me one of these Goldenbleu bags:




































And Mom, the new Spring/Resort collection on the website is even better:
http://goldenbleu.com/collection.html

Love,
Me

P.S. Maybe I can even get him to buy me two, and you could have one.

No comments: