Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What Does $125 Get You?

There are things that every woman needs to be her best: great shoes, a great handbag, and a sense of her own style. Trends are great, fun, flirty things, but a sense of what looks best on you yesterday, today, and tomorrow is more important. So, if I take $125 can I get any of those things?


This would fall under a sense of my own style. I am a proud girly girl. I would frolic (yes frolic is what girly girls do) in skirts and dresses all day and night. I like to think of my style as classic and sexy. These pieces from J. Crew are classic, items to be worn for many springtimes to come. There isn't flash to them, but then I imagine the belts I could wear, the big earrings that would go, or the vixen like shoes to finish it off. All that at $125.97.

I have a wide navy and gold belt that would look great with this.















Simple, I know but every woman needs one good button down and this would be my pick. This with a pencil skirt, a peeptoe pump, a sexy ponytail, and big gold hoops? The new girl Friday.

















Who doesn't need a great khaki skirt? I love the interest of the grosgrain and it would look great with my wedges.


No comments: