Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sexy Secretary

I've been on a serious vintage kick in the last year, partially propelled by a vintage store in my neighborhood that I love. Nearly without fail, I find something to buy in there every time I visit. Golden leather purses, white 3 1/2 inch pumps with ankle straps, and a navy ribbed dress with neck ties have all managed to follow me home. Neck ties are the epitome of sexy secretary, and even if you can't find room in your heart for vintage (an allergy to polyester or a deep fear of "other people's clothes") someone may still ask you to take dictation in one of these:


















The job description for this dress may include a salute:

























Flowers, ruffles, and a neck tie...so conservative. Ah, but then there's that all leg.














No comments: